WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) – Detectives with ACE and the Criminal Conspiracy Unit wrapped up a month long investigation in the area of 11th and Orange Streets.
According to police, the operation stemmed from several citizen complaints in the area about drugs.
Authorities were able to gather enough evidence during the investigation to secure warrants on several people for selling narcotics in the area.
Police arrested and charged the following:
- 3 counts of possession with intent to sell/deliver cocaine
- 3 counts sell/deliver cocaine
- 3 counts possession with intent to sell/deliver controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school
- possession of drug paraphernalia
- driving during revocation