WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) – Encore Restaurant Week kicks off today in Wilmington, Leland, Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach and Swansboro.
Area restaurants offer deals on their most popular dishes for a week in order to give the local economy a boost and let the foodies around town experience new dishes.
You can get anything from a two-course lunch for $12 to a five-course dinner for $25 between Oct. 19 and 26.
Here is a list of all the restaurants participating from the downtown Wilmington area:
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House—301 North Water Street
- The Basics—319 North Front Street (inside the Cotton Exchange)
- New York Pasta House—130 North Front Street
- Mixto—5 South Water Street
- Yo Sake—31 South Front Street
- Little Dipper—138 South Front Street
- Eat Spot—34 North Front Street
- Press 102—102 South 2nd Street
- Elijah’s—2 Ann Street
- Pilot House—2 Ann Street #3
- Caprice Bistro—10 Market Street
- The George—128 South Water Street
- Caffe Phoeniz—35 North Front Street
- Aubrianas—115 South Front Street
- The Fortunate Glass—29 South Front Street
- Reel Café—100 South Front Street
- Riverboat Landing—2 Market Street